Personal data voluntarily provided by users will be incorporated into files owned by LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L., a company domiciled at Concepción Arenal, 20 – Local 9, 35006 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with CIF number B76132273, Company Registered in the Las Palmas Mercantile Registry of Gran Canaria, newspaper 205, entry 278, volume 2028, folio 158, inscription 1, sheet GC-45959.
1. The collection of personal data through the completion of forms of the website or through any other means or channel of communication (email, phone call, fax, etc.) means, by users, full acceptance so that these are incorporated into files of LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. and treated in the terms that are stipulated below.
2. The treatment of the personal data provided is intended to enable or facilitate the management / provision of the requested services, identification of users requesting personalized services, management, administration, improvement and extension of the various services, preparation of statistics and the management or follow-up of incidents.
3. The user agrees that LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. send you electronic communications, by e-mail, SMS or equivalent means, in order to keep you informed of news, products and services related to LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L.
4. The user is unique responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the personal data provided. LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. reserves the right to exclude from the services offered to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in law.
5. LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. undertakes not to collect unnecessary information about its customers or users, to treat with extreme diligence the personal information that they can provide, and to comply at any stage of the processing of the data with the obligation to keep secrecy regarding them.
6. In general, LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. Will keep personal data collected up to a maximum of three years in accordance with the limitation period for very serious infringements (Article 47 LOPD) and provided that the purpose for which they were collected has been finalized. However, in those particular cases in which LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. Is subject to some type of liability arising from a legal relationship or obligation or from the execution of a contract or from the application of pre-contractual measures, personal data will be kept under custody for the legally established period of time.
7. At any time, all users may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation of their personal data and / or opposition to the treatment of them, by written request addressed to the customer service department of LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, SL, calle Concepción Arenal, number 20 – Location 9 – DP 35006 – Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The application must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, email address and ID number, passport or other document proving your identity and specific request.
8. LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. manifests and guarantees that at all times it will make its best efforts to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data and that it will continue to improve the security measures taken in line with any legal and technological developments. In particular, LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. Guarantees that it has adopted the security measures required in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the regulation of law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the protection of personal data.
9. LING MARCO ASOCIADOS, S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time this policy of privacy and security of personal data, always respecting the current legislation on data protection, and prior communication to the interested parties, either by publishing on this same page or Any other place of the website, either by email to the interested parties, or by any other means of communication or dissemination that may be considered appropriate.